Learn how we fixed company X's problem Y
You, introducing your offer
Does your business need help with Microsoft 365?
• Are you looking to improve collaboration between employees?
• Are your files disorganized, spread across multiple locations and/or missing back-ups?
• Is your organization its performance feeling sluggish, or slower than it should be?
Professional implementation, ongoing benefits
• First is tailoring of the apps to fit the organization's exact needs; inter-linking the apps with each other beyond the regular standard. To facilitate this process, we often include a process-discovery session.
• This is followed by an installation with neurotic attention to detail. Setting up security features, backups, email protections, server-to-cloud migrations and other necessities.
• Finally, we can train the management and team, ensuring adoption of the updated processes.
We evaluate your processes, consult on process strategy and implement your optimized Microsoft 365 solution.
This makes your business significantly more competitive and secure.
Experienced and a proven track-record
We have helped many organizations of all sizes.
Microsoft 365 implementations do not have to be costly.
Regardless of complexity. We know how to guide management and employees.
Why choose Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is designed specifically to improve collaboration between teams; allowing organizations with 10 to 100,000 members to work together effectively - from any device.
Explore 365's most desirable applications
• Microsoft Teams is more than just a video-calling app. It includes document sharing tools and an online workspace, so your team can collaborate securely on projects wherever they are.
• OneDrive and Sharepoint are online data storage applications, which provide structure to your data and disaster recovery capabilities (when setup by a professional).
• Cybersecurity solutions are included in Microsoft 365.
• Microsoft’s suite of Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
But don't just take our word for it!
"Over the last 4 years we have grown from just having 100 employees and operating out of one location to now having over 600 employees operating out multiple locations. AJTC expertise and guidance allowed us to always be ready for rapid growth due to their extremely structured business model and has easily kept up with our infrastructure and support demands. They truly operate as an extension of our business as if they were our own in-house IT department.”
Dr. Chris Farley
Krates Eye Center
"AJTC was instrumental in bringing our practice into the digital age when we began working with them over 10 years ago. Since then, they have continued to provide our practice with the service and tools needed as the technology has evolved and grown. Their expertise in servicing the medical industry has allowed them to understand the core needs and workflows of our business and our group has been very satisfied working with the entire team."
Mike Budde Jr.
Budde Marketing Systems
“Our relationship with the team at AJTC began with a complete overhaul of our company’s IT infrastructure almost 10 years ago. Since then, AJTC has grown to function as an extension of our own IT department. From on-site and remote support, to custom software development and database management; AJTC has played a large role in our company’s success and growth over the years.”
“It’s great working with a technology company like AJTC. They have the knowledge, experience, and resources to keep our network and people running smoothly. As a small business we rely on AJTC to do what they are good at so we can do what we are good at.”